Friday, March 21, 2008

Je ne parle pas bien le français..

It is Good Friday and I am at home just relaxing..I was planning on doing uni work but as I was making my lunch I was telling my brother how much I love the movie 'Amelie' and the fact that I love foreign films. This led me to ponder what movie would be on SBS at midday and I got very excited when I saw it was 'Pinocchio', the 2002 Italian production starring Roberto Benigni who already impressed me immensely from his role in 'Life Is Beautiful'. I've seen a few reviews that gave this movie very low rating but I think the cinematography was absolutely beautiful and it was very imaginative! This movie brightened my day due to the fact that it is cold and overcast outside. Sigh.

Pinocchio.


Ahhhh now I want to sit and watch Amelie and other French movies. I watched La Vie En Rose last week and now I wish I could speak fluent French. Oh if only.

Amelie.

No comments: